ASSISTANT CYBER SECURITY MANAGER – INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
You should ideally
- possess a degree in Information Security / Information Technology with exposure to information / cyber security
- possess a professional qualification/s related to cyber security such as OSCP, CEH, eLearn Security will be an added advantage
- possess a minimum of 6 years experience in Information Technology with exposure to / cyber security (Web / Mobile / API / Infrastructure / cloud security)
- have a fair understanding of IT Infrastructure and access management, networking concepts such as TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP, Cloud security
- have a fair understanding of Firewall, SIEM, Log correlation, antivirus, EDR, DLP, Encryption and IDS / IPS concepts
- have a fair understanding of OWASP testing methodology, OSINT, ZTA, SANS security best practices and security hardening concepts
- have a fair understanding of emerging cyber security trends and Cyber Security Threat Intelligence
- possess good interpersonal skills
You will responsible for
- leading the Bank’s Cyber Security Operations team and undertaking Web / Mobile / API security review activities and Penetration Testing
- assess cyber security vulnerabilities against applicable security control frameworks and standards, accurately analyzing risk and contributing ideas to remediation strategies
- security use case development and improve security monitoring capabilities
- contribute to the delivery of cybersecurity-focused projects to ensure appropriate risk-based security outcomes
- prepare reports, briefings and risk-based recommendations on routine and non-routine cybersecurity events and incidents including managing them
- developing and overseeing implementation of action plans in support of continuous improvement of cybersecurity posture
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 22 March 2022.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03