- Attend to customer inquiries over the phone and respond to e-mails/letters in a timely manner.
- Accept bookings upon space/equipment availability.
- Finalize booking report by checking with yard reports, operations staff, co-ordinate with customers and prepare outward cargo declarations.
- Maintain accuracy of the charges invoiced.
- Obtain relevant details from principal system and download same to local systems in order to prepare finance and operational reports as per requirement.
- Maintain all relevant correspondence and reports in an orderly manner.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at the GCE O/L examination with Credit passes for Mathematics and English.
- Three passes at the GCE A/Levels or successful completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation.
- Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral).
- 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity or relevant professional experience will be an added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now within 10 days of this advertisement.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/20/2022