- Field a high volume of inbound calls and assess customer needs.
- Review customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions and determine appropriate solutions and /or responses.
- Effectively communicate with clients through written communication.
- Handle and follow-up hotline cash sales inquiries.
- Attend to e-mails addressed to the Customer Service department.
- Handle customer service related back end process requirements through FedEx tools/systems.
- Distribute calls/e-mails when necessary to other resources to ensure customers’ needs are handled in a timely fashion.
- Attend to general correspondences and maintain records
- A minimum of 3 passes at G. C. E. A/L
- A minimum of 6 credits at the GCE O/L examination including English & Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on a shift basis
- Preferably male candidates
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the above challenging role, please click on this advert or apply through the Hayleys careers portal within 7 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance-driven
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mountain Hawk Express | Closing Date: 03/27/2022