Unisyst PLC is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying high-quality architectural aluminum joinery systems, glazing, and façade products with a modern state-of-art processing facility In Sri Lanka with 4 decades of legacy behind.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements in order to achieve customer-focused outcomes.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers, and site engineers to ensure the progress of the project.
- Obtain the work progress measurements/draft IPA via project QS and prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post-contract work.
- Ensure all activities of the department are carried out with due consideration to safety by regular monitoring of work practices, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in order to comply with the Company’s EHS policy.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Senior Quantity Suveyor at a Construction company (having experience in the Aluminium industry will be an added advantage).
- Previous experience in ERP systems (SAP) will be added advantage.
- Local O/L 8 passes with ‘A’ passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passes for A/L’s.
- Computer literacy in MS OFFICE package
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective communication and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work long hours when required and travel outstation/overseas as and when necessary.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”.
Closing Date: 2022.10.04