Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
- Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
- Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification.
- Should have 5 years’ experience in the industry which is preferably Construction.
- Familiarity with ICTAD conditions of contract.
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Advantis | Closing Date: 02/09/2022