About the Company and Job Details:
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The role holder is responsible for implementing and monitoring the approved sustainability projects/initiatives for the assigned pillars (air/water/earth) and conducting sustainability audits as required.
Furthermore, the job holder is responsible to execute the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
1. Responsible for planning and execution of the identified sustainability projects for the concerned pillar (air/water/earth)
2. Liaising with internal and external stake holders for effective implementation of Sustainability initiatives and the Environmental Management System
3. Ensuring the environmental compliance of applicable legal and other requirements.
4. Preparing and submitting MIS, reporting and project/initiative updates, as per guidelines
Bachelors in Engineering or Equivalent
2 to 4+ years’ experience in the Engineering function, with exposure to sustainability practices and experience in implementation of sustainability projects and functional initiatives
1. Driving Vision and Change
2. Exciting & Engaging Customers
3. Inspiring Employees
4. Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company
Closing Date: 2023/09/21