Brand Finance is the world’s leading brand valuation consultancy. We have helped thousands of companies understand their brands’ financial value and have used that information to drive strategic decision-making for global clients.
Brand Finance Lanka is a joint venture company established in Sri Lanka in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Brand Finance UK.
We have achieved the Platinum status as an ACCA Approved Employer for Professional and Trainee Development.
In Sri Lanka, Brand Finance is well known for its valuation and strategy work it carries out for blue chip clients across a variety of sectors and for its annual ranking of Sri Lanka’s most valuable brands which has been published for 19 consecutive years.
Brand Finance Lanka has adopted a flexible working model involving both remote and office work options. We are a relatively small, young and dynamic team. While we demand quality and follow strict deadlines, we strive to work in a team environment and push individuals to reach their full potential
The duties and responsibilities would range from valuing brands for the Brand Finance brand rankings and bespoke projects, to market research analysis and reporting of findings.
You will be working in collaboration with the Consultants and Analyst teams in Sri Lanka and the UK
We firmly believe in learning by doing. Following a short orientation programme analysts are set to work on client projects and will also be heavily involved in the preparation and promotion of the Brand Finance Global 500, Sri Lanka 100 and other sector-specific brand rankings
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Management/Finance/ Accounting
- Partly/fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or CFA
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Analytical skills with the ability to think out of the box
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with the willingness to learn
- A team player with interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience in marketing and/or statistics will be an added advantage
Short listed candidates will be invited for an online interview. In advance of your interview, we would like you to prepare an answer to the question: ‘How do brands bring value to businesses?’
Closing Date: 2022.06.30