Ideal candidate should
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L for the main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess 5 years’ experience in Banking/Finance with exposure to handling high net-worth clients
- possess a pleasing, confident and outgoing personality
- have a strong sales and customer service mindset
- have good communication & interpersonal skills
Your main responsibility will be to
- provide quality sales support to a team of relationship managers and be the overall coordinator for the team
- ensure smooth operation process through follow-up and personal organization
- provide superior and quality customer service to all customers
Applicants who do not possess 5 years of relevant experience may be considered for recruitment at junior levels.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 17 March 2022.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03