Manager – Financial Information Systems & Applications
- Responsible for successful implementation/roll-out of SAP
- Provide functional expertise and guidance to SAP team on providing solutions
- Keep abreast with new developments and practices in SAP and regularly brief the management in order to exploit these for the benefit of the organization.
- Provide SAP expertise knowledge in overall business requirement in the group
- Working with the business users to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs and provide proposals
- Evaluate and provide approval for system configuration changes, new user creation and be responsible for overall changes in SAP
- Continuously provide feedback to the management with options to minimize licensing costs.
- Liaise with non-SAP systems, within and outside the organization, in order to provide comprehensive end to end business solutions.
- Liaise with SAP partners, SAP India and centre IT for SAP related matters such as Infrastructure, Licensing etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate master data of SAP and other applications in the group
- Facilitate group SAP training requirements
- Leading assigned scopes in group digital transformation strategy
- Engage in obtaining ISO certification and implementing ISMS in the group.
- Engage in implementing group BCP strategy
- Responsible for achieving assigned SLAs , KPIs and maintaining a competent and robust team to support the group requirements
- Coordinate with Finance for monthly recoveries and SAP related payment approvals
- Degree from recognized university / institute.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Must be result oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/03/2022