You should ideally
- possess a degree or a full professional qualification in IT
- possess approximately 02 to 04 years’ experience in IT in the domain of Banking & Finance
- possess a banking qualification would be an added advantage
- possess a thorough knowledge on commercial banking functions and software application products used in the banking industry
- possess good analytical and problem solving skills along with project management skills
- possess good communication and team working skills
You will be responsible for
- ensuring all the internal customer inquiries made via phone or the “Issue Management System” are attended to on time and providing an appropriate solution
- maintaining high performing service support functions for IT applications
- participating in special projects, preparing materials and taking necessary action
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 20 March 2022.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03