You should ideally;
- possess a degree or a full professional qualification in IT
- possess approximately 02 to 04 years’ experience in IT in the domain of Banking & Finance
- possess a banking qualification would be an added advantage
- possess a thorough knowledge on commercial banking functions and software application products used in the banking industry
- possess good analytical and problem solving skills along with project management skills
- possess good communication and team working skill
You will be responsible for
- ensuring all the internal customer inquiries made via phone or the “Issue Management System” are attended to on time and providing an appropriate solution
- maintaining high performing service support functions for IT application
- participating in special projects, preparing materials and taking necessary action
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 28 March 2022.
DFCC Bank | Closing Date: 03/28/2022