Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
- Develop/plan and execute internal audits to access the risk and control environments for the company.
- Create audit programs/ ad-hoc reviews to test and evaluate key risk areas identified
- Prepare and communicate timely observation and recommendations with stakeholders and the management and follow-up on effective implementation of action plans with agreed timelines
- Supervise the trade claims of the company and identify projects to streamline and improve current processes to ensure efficient reimbursement with effective controls
- Identify and initiate projects for cost savings, process improvement on areas identified through internal audits
- Support and advice business function to design controls and develop Policies/SOPs when required
- Ensure internal controls within all systems used by the company.
- Part qualified in Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA) or CIMA/ACCA
- A Degree in Management/ Finance/ Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in handling internal audits, risks, and control with exposure to the manufacturing and FMCG industry will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in working with accounting systems and familiarity in SAP ERP would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Sinhala. Basic proficiency in Tamil would be an advantage in operations
- Independent/ self-motivated individual to work with minimum supervision and a strong team player who can work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel with in the country when needed
Remuneration for the above position will be in accordance with the JKH Compensation and Benefits Policy.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on or before 09th September 2022.