You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess 6 to 8 years of executive experience in the banking/finance field with credit experience in a lending role
- possess a sound knowledge in risk management, current market conditions, macro-economic & industry information and regulatory framework
- possess good analytical and quantitative skills
- possess advanced excel skills and a working knowledge with gsuite applications will be an added advantage
- have good communication and presentation skills
- have good negotiation and people management skills
You will responsible for
- supporting the management to monitor and control risk exposures arising from credit risk, business risk, processes and products
- implementing the monitoring and controls through independent risk assessment of credit proposals submitted for approval, whilst ensuring that the standard credit risk management practices are adhered to
- conducting periodic risk analysis and reporting on the Bank’s credit portfolio to the senior management and the Board for effective and efficient decision making
- review and revision of credit related Policies, Guidelines, Credit Manual, Formats
- carrying-out timely identification of potential problem credits, economic analysis and industry analysis with a view to supporting business units to make more informed credit decisions
- monitoring and watch-listing of arrears clients as a proactive means to control non-performing
- input to rating model development, formulating guidelines, sample testing & parallel run, user training
- providing support and guidance on rating model usage and inculcating an awareness of credit risk management through knowledge sharing sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 22 March 2022.