You should ideally,
- possess approximately 10 years’ experience in banking / financial services sector with exposure to Payments & Cash Management (PCM) sales
- full / part professional qualification acceptable to the Bank will be an added advantage
- have good proficiency in MS Office applications
- possess excellent communication and networking skills
- possess good presentation skills
- willing to travel extensively on business requirements
Your main responsibilities will be;
- meeting the business targets through active selling of the DFCC PCM Products and propositions
- providing accurate information, service support and solutions to the clients
- providing responses and satisfy client needs in a timely and professional manner to win the business
- actively sourcing market information to improve product and protect clients
- actively promoting product and system capabilities through knowledge sharing
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 27 March 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Email: [email protected]
DFCC Bank | Closing Date: 03/27/2022