- Establishing and cultivating strong relationships with Universities, the IT & BPO industry, and related communities.
- Engage in employer branding and increase the visibility of the company brand.
- Network and carry out business conversations with the Industry/University stakeholders.
- Act as a primary point of contact for Universities/Institutes, student groups, and associations, and support the organization in increasing student engagement.
- Sourcing, engaging, and hiring College and University talent for internships, entry-level, or temp positions.
- Drive a pipeline connecting former interns to full-time opportunities across the organization.
- Develop creative strategies to increase the visibility of a company’s brand on a college campus and attract college graduates to apply for positions at CodeGen.
- Partner with key stakeholders and peers to establish effective working relationships to understand talent forecasts, execute events, and evaluate candidates while ensuring alignment to the University Relations strategy related to school selection, partnerships, faculty relations, diversity initiatives, pipeline programs, hiring goals, and University recruiting best practices and market trends.
- Support in increasing the social media engagement to attract and retain potential candidates.
- Identify and engage future talent in the company-related activities for healthy collaboration.
- Engage in building globally distributed teams.
- Work hand in hand with the internal stakeholders who will support the University and Industry-related activities.
Pre – Requisites
- Degree in HRM or related discipline from a recognized university/Professional Qualification in HRM
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and G Suit
- Prior experience in the IT industry would be considered as an added advantage
Codegen | Closing Date: 04/30/2022