Travel Designer – Outbound (Junior Executive / Executive)
Established in 1977, Aitken Spence Travels is Sri Lanka’s leading Destination Management Company with regional expansion in Maldives and Myanmar. Our expertise and desire for innovation allows us to fulfil our philosophical mission of becoming the most sought-after travel solutions specialists. The company is a subsidiary of the diversified blue-chip conglomerate Aitken Spence PLC.
We are looking for young, energetic, and passionate individuals to join our team of highly result oriented travel professionals.
Travel Designers are responsible for creating and promoting outbound packages for
Sri Lankans travelling overseas. Designing of travel programs, coordinating with overseas suppliers, and keeping yourself abreast of new travel trends are prerequisites of this role.
- One/Two years of related industry experience preferred
- Proven experience in product development, tour construction, operations, and costings
- A team player who thrives in new challenges and champions change
- Welcomes adaptability, initiative, and have collaborative perspectives
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, problem solving, workload management & negotiations
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office application
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to [email protected] with position you’re applying as the subject, on or before 13th March 2022
Aitken Spence Travels | Closing Date: 03/13/2022