Executive – Ticketing and Reservation – Travels
- Communicate / handle existing clients and explore new business opportunities to achieve sales target.
- Achieve the individual and cluster sales target.
- Prepare quotation and organize other services systematically.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing clients and maintain customer satisfaction above 95%.
- Collect information and analyze market information and competitor data.
- Debt management.
- Attend any ad hoc duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate must have a good command of English language (Other languages will be an added advantage)
- Experience in corporate travel management services such as airline ticketing, outbound travel & visa consultation.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge on AMADEUS.
- Computer literacy (MS office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 20 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Travels | Closing Date: 03/31/2022