- Negotiate for special group bookings.
- Assist Direct Passengers with their email and telephone inquiries regarding fares/routes/baggage allowance and special services.
- Issuing fresh tickets to Direct Passengers and corporate passengers.
- Reissuing direct passengers and travel agents tickets due to Route Change / Date Change /Flight change/Flight Cancellation or miss connecting due to flight delays.
- Assist in achieving targeted revenue by extensive market coverage, optimizing on ticket sales and other ad hoc services.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a reputed airline office and/or travel agency.
- A certificate level qualification in ticketing/reservations from a reputed institution would be advantageous.
- Expertise in Travel Industry is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of ticketing and reservation is required to successfully perform in this role.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Sinhalese.
- A team player with a keen eye on detail.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please email your CV with the email subject “Applying for Senior Executive – T&R – Travels” to [email protected] or click “Apply Now” within 20 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date: 2022.10.31