EXECUTIVE – SPECIALLIZED IN FIXED DEPARTURE
- Research and design special packages for fixed departures, pilgrimages and special events.
- Attend to client/passenger inquiries received through phone calls, advertisements and emails from direct and corporate customers.
- Knowledge on visa processes.
- Attend to visa requirements of the client/passenger and advise them based on number of days required, type of visa (business, tourist, transit), cost and the documents required.
- Designing and promoting overseas tour packages based on the destination, category of hotel, type of room, meal plan, package(inclusive or exclusive),value additions, mode of payment, terms and conditions.
- Build relationships with the overseas suppliers and airlines with excellent negotiation skills.
- Relationships with Embassies /VFS.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a travel agency.
- Excellent PR skills along with negotiation skills.
- Knowledge on geography of the destinations promoted.
- Able to work under pressure and able to perform multi tasks.
- Experience in accompanying groups will be an added advantage.
- A team player with a keen eye on detail.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply through the advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hayleys Travels | Closing Date: 03/31/2022