Hayleys Travels is a subsidiary of the Hayleys Advantis Group, is an IATA accredited Travel Agency handling a diverse portfolio of prestigious corporate clients since 1984. Today we are amongst the largest travel solution providers in Sri Lanka, a position that we have established through the experience, expertise and professionalism collated through almost three decades of business operations. We have also been recognized by leading international airlines as a Travel Agent who has shown robust growth in the recent past.
Designation – Manager/ Assistant Manager – VISA
- Assist in developing and managing short term tactical and strategic support initiatives to meet the operational and continuity needs of Visa and our customers
- Build relationships with all supported customers and service providers (internal and external) and act as a liaison to identify opportunities and challenges and to implement solutions
- Develop technical, functional and product specific expertise and guide junior team members.
- Develop deep knowledge base within the team in relation to support, code fixes, release support and automation.
- Develop innovation mindset within the team with heavy emphasis on Operational efficiency.
- Measure the overall support effectiveness and quality in order to maintain the standard of the company.
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills in day-to-day work; take ownership of critical issues where appropriate, drive work efforts to resolution in a timely manner
- Represent the team in relevant meetings such as process improvement and initiatives meetings.
- Effectively communicate and work with stakeholders to improve service quality.
- Manage team workload to ensure all incidents, problems and requests are prioritized, assigned resolved or acted on in a timely manner.
- Review and identify common problem areas that require focus and assign tasks accordingly
- Proven record of establishing and implementing objectives and tactical plans from overall direction and strategy to execution
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills along with solid presentation skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in handling Visa operations
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent industry experience.
- Good rapport with the embassies and VFS offices.
- Good knowledge on system and process implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge in MS Office Software.
- Excellent team player,
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 10 days of this advertisement or email your cv to [email protected]
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys Travels | Closing Date: 03/31/2022