Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Projects is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Projects, is considered the leading Project Logistics specialist with a large fleet of prime movers, heavy lift Cranes/forklifts/construction equipment and road constructions.
Head of Fleet Maintenance (Workshop)
- Management of Maintenance & Repair workshop and procurement activities related
- Provide technical expertise to the management on equipment procurement
- Manage all maintenance and repair activities to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the fleet (Prime Movers/Pullers/Trailers/Mobile Crane/Tower Crane/Construction Equipment etc)
- Preparation and compliance of annual maintenance and Procurement budgets
- Planning and execution of preventive maintenance
- Develop efficient mechanism and execute breakdowns response and communication with relevant personal
- Procurement planning and ensure the availability of spare parts and materials
- Compliance to company policy & procedures
- Compliance to ISO and Safety standards
- Liaise between management, supervisors and drivers/operators
- Manage and develop staff in par with required competencies
- Ensure all work in the workshop is completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for management reporting’s
- MSC or BSC in Mechanical /Electronic/Macaronic or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar job role with total 10 years’ experience
- Proven competence and experience as a Workshop Manager
- Having international exposure with diagnosis with troubleshooting will be an added advantage
- Maintenance and Repairs experience in Heavy Trucks, Mobile/Tower Crane, Construction Equipment is necessary
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to lead and motivate the team to achieve results
- The ability to plan and implement solutions decisively
- Strong interpersonal skills including consultation and negotiation skills
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, priorities and multi task
- Meet strict deadlines
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 05/31/2022