- Conduct Market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats.
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews.
- Achieve budgeted revenue through extensive market coverage, optimizing allocation to achieve increased revenue and profitability
- Strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular visits, entertainment as deemed appropriate to improve customer retention.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc.
- Provide/ share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure a consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/ procedures and driving organizations quality organizations quality improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous Improvement process throughout the organization by introducing changes.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or an equivalent Professional qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good Selling, Negotiating & PR skills
Closing Date: 2022.07.13