- Make accurate payments by updating and generating the required payment instructions in line with the stipulated credit terms.
- Handling SVAT related activities and other designated taxes.
- Carryout bank reconciliation by verifying ledger transactions against bank statements, identify variances and take corrective actions.
- Handling Freight Forwarding related finance matters and provide support.
- Coordinate with operations and sales divisions to ensure smooth operation
- Preparation of assigned reports periodically by compiling information in order to assist decision making
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes at GCE O/L with minimum “C” pass for English & “A” or “B” pass for Mathematics.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Part qualification in either CA/CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting field
- Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC would be an added advantage.
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages and knowledge on SAP will be considered as an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now within 10 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date: 2022.06.30