Advantis 3PL Plus
Advantis 3PL Plus The leader in Third Party Logistics in Sri Lanka; Advantis 3PL Plus, a fully owned subsidiary of the Hayleys Advantis Group, is engaged in providing Logistics and Supply Chain Management Solutions to majority of the leading multi-national companies operating in Sri Lanka as well as local corporates. Advantis 3PL Plus manages over 1,000,000 sq.ft of warehouse space for its prestigious clientele in Sri Lanka, and in India.
EXECUTIVE – WAREHOUSE OPERATION
- Overall coordination of warehouse activities of Apparel/FMCG sector for Raw Material and Finished Goods
- Supervising the receiving, storage and dispatch of Apparel/FMCG products aligning with the service standards and cost objectives
- Attend to all customer complaints and ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Responsible for generating all reports to be furnished to clients
- Conduct supplier evaluations and monitor progress to improve service standards
- Act as the authorized person for all warehouse related transactions
- Responsible for obtaining services from suppliers and verify supplier payments
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English and 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable in Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Executive grade, in a warehousing and distribution environment and exposure in to inventory management will be a definite advantage
- Sound knowledge in ERP & WMS
- Ability to work with MS office packages
- Strong analytical skills & excellent communication skills
WORK LOCATIONS – Kelaniya & Ekala
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantis 3PL Plus | Closing Date: 04/16/2022