Advantis 3PL Plus The leader in Third Party Logistics in Sri Lanka; Advantis 3PL Plus, a fully owned subsidiary of the Hayleys Advantis Group, is engaged in providing Logistics and Supply Chain Management Solutions to majority of the leading multi-national companies operating in Sri Lanka as well as local corporates. Advantis 3PL Plus manages over 1,000,000 sq.ft of warehouse space for its prestigious clientele in Sri Lanka, and in India.
Assistant Manager – Finance
- Preparing Financial accounts monthly / quarterly forecast process, consolidating and reporting
- Effectively manage cash flows and supervise financial transaction within and outside of the company.
- Prepare strategic and long term business plans in support of the General Manager and the board of directors and review regularly
- Safeguarding the company assets and suggest proper internal controls
- Handle all the tax matters and maintain accurate records with IRD and other statutory requirements on due dates
- Assist in checking and verifying feasibility studies and Monitoring ROA of each asset on monthly basis and present to the Management.
- Prepare monthly, weekly presentations to the management, board and other forums.
- Review all pre and post costing in order to review margins of products lines.
- Supporting product costing of existing product portfolio as well as new product development
- Monitoring and analyzing actual results against individual cost centers as well as business sector.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Full Professional Qualification from a recognize institute. (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar job grade, preferably in Transportation & Logistics industry
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident communication with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Previous experienced in ERP system (SAP) will be added advantage.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2022.10.05