Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics, and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders, and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services, and other travel-related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality, and service, to provide hassle-free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – ADMIN (CONSTRUCTION)
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, and payments of Construction sites, while maintaining necessary payment schedules with suppliers.
- Monitor inventory at Construction sites and facilitate the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Maintain documents related to all construction sites and provide them in order to ensure informed decision-making.
- Preparation of Agreements, letters, and handing over to relevant personnel in order to maintain necessary records.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems in order to ensure the smooth flow of operations at the construction sites by liaising with Admin Officers at sites.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Admin role. (Preferably in the construction industry)
- Full or partial completion of an Administration relevant certification is preferred
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
- Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/06/2022