The company seeks for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Production Executive. The position will be based in Ranala.
The selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the production processes and suggests adjustments to the schedules as needed
- Monitoring product standards ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed in order to meet the budgeted plant efficiency levels
- Identifies areas of improvement in the plant maintenance programme based on the best practices in the industry and suggests same to seniors; Emphasizes on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance; Analyses data and makes recommendations for improving plant operations in order to minimize losses created by plant breakdowns
- Managing the equipment’s and materials that come into the plant, Ensuring safe and appropriate storage; Conducting an inventory register in order to ensure the efficiency of equipment and material management
- Responsible for maintain applicable ISO requirements related to QMS,FSMS, EMS & OHSMS in respective area and to adhere with the duties defined in the Emergency Response Plan
- Initiating cost saving projects through RM/PM and machine spare parts
Required qualifications and skills:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry
- Decision making & problem-solving skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning and control skills, organizing skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 07th September 2022.