The selected candidate will be assigned the overall facility management responsibility of a high-rise building and the scope of work would involve providing a comprehensive Property Management Service including Engineering, Housekeeping, Administration etc. while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
Profile of Candidate
- A suitable qualification in Facility Management or Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in related aspects of work
- Previous experience in managing apartment complexes or hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience working according to ISO Standards for Quality, Health & Safety are mandatory
- Ability to manage a technical teams and Service Oriented mind-set are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
- Ability to contribute with Leadership and Managerial skills, towards the work of the organization
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys Fentons Limited | Closing Date: 03/23/2022