- Prepare Inward and Outward declarations accurately and efficiently.
- Aboard the vessel for proper coordination with vessel command, authorities and terminal.
- Handle ship crew changes and husbanding services coordinating with necessary authorities and approvals.
- Would require go onboard the vessels during offshore operations to assist coordination between the vessels and shore-based management.
- Ensure timely updates on systems and response to inquiries.
- Ensure pass of invoices timely after checking the accuracy of data.
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- 2 years’ experience in a related industry would be an added advantage.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.
Closing Date: 2022.10.05