Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
- Find suitable locations in strategic areas, to establish new outlets.
- Ensure the timely submission of statutory applications and obtain approvals and clearances for proposed developments from the relevant statutory authorities.
- Draft required letters to stakeholders and maintain written communication with the necessary parties.
- Follow-up and report the status of submitted approvals to the management and ensure all statutory approvals required for the construction of the relevant buildings are obtained according to the given timelines.
- Submit the relevant paper work required to obtain Trade Licenses and COCs and follow up to obtain them, as per given timelines.
- A Secondary Level Education would be required at minimum.
- Prior experience working in a similar capacity, in real-estate or retail industries would be preferable.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up to ensure completion/progress of required tasks.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before 07.03.2022
Jaykay Marketing Services (Private) Limited
Keells | Closing Date: 03/07/2022