The Chief Engineer will be responsible for the overall supervision, leadership and direction of engineering division. Reporting to the Managing Director. The Chief Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the entire property, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. To ensure the upkeep of guest areas and guestroom of quality standard.
You’ll be responsible to maintain and carry out Preventive maintenance for the Hotel’s key MEP systems such as HV/ LV power supply, Generators, Chiller plant, Boilers, Fire alarm system, Fire pumps, Sewage treatment plant & lifting stations, Water pumps, swimming pool system.
A few of the defining attributes of the Chief Engineer are his/her team-engaging personality and exceptional people management skills coupled with strong business acumen and innovation. The Chief Engineer will also need to demonstrate a solid understanding of budgeting and P&L, cost control and Human Resources processes and procedures, including training and staff engagement.
- Experience in the same or similar capacity.
- A leader with the ability, to coach, train and develop others
- Engineering qualifications at degree level or above – Preferably Mechanical
- Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to prepare Capex and planning
- Strong foundation in fire, life & safety processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge in ISO standards, procedures and certification (i.e. ISO 14001)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- A team player, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Enthusiastic to the job whilst able to challenge the status quo
- Attention to detail, service-mind oriented
- Strong work ethic performed in the highest integrity
If this sounds like the career move for you, please forward your CV no later than 30th September 2022. to [email protected]
Closing Date: 2022.09.30