Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition and Resourcing
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of Technical roles to source, hire, and retain quality talent
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand and define hiring needs and goals
- Engage in Competition Mapping, Market Intelligence reporting and Talent Mapping for different Technology Business functions
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Experience in producing business orientated management dashboards and interpreting this to draw conclusions and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Track record of managing complex, high-profile full cycle Technical recruitment projects and multiple campaigns
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy for every role by providing sourcing & selection solutions via careers page, job portals, social networks & groups, employer branding, employee referral program, internal job movement etc.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- A minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Demonstrable experience in being a technical recruiter in a similar capacity
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Analytically minded, metrics driven, organized approach to recruiting
- Excellent client relationship building and networking abilities
- Aptitude and interest for learning new businesses and technologies
- Broad knowledge of technology and finance industries is desired, but not required
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
London Stock Exchange Group | Posted 4 Days Ago