Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
We seek young part qualified students pursuing CASL, CMA, ACCA, CIMA, or AAT, who are looking to obtain on-the job and off-the-job accredited training together with professional and personal development opportunities provided by a leading company in Sri Lanka.
- To process finance and accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Checking and verifying details and to focus on continuous improvement of accuracy and efficiency
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
- Facilitating information requirements on internal & external audit
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met
- Following CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA/AAT
- Student who are looking for Executive level training of CA will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel
- Previous work experience is not required
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 28th March 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: 03/28/2022