Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys, focusing on Finance & Accounting, Software Engineering, Payroll Services and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and CASL.
Team Leader – Accounts Payable
We seek a young dynamic individual who is well experienced in Accounts Payable function with five to seven years of total experience out of which at least two years in shared service operations.
- To process Accounts Payable transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness, timeliness and achieving Service Levels Agreements
- Processing Accounts Payable month ends on timely manner
- Achieving the clearing targets on advance payments and GRIR reconciliations
- Taking necessary steps to introduce, continue, validate, monitor the controls/procedures to prevent and detect quality issues, delays and errors
- Checking and verifying details and to focus on continuous improvement of accuracy and efficiency
- Developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
- Facilitating information requirements on internal & external audit
- Working closely with all the client stakeholders to maintain positive and professional customer relationship
- Coaching, guiding, mentoring the team members and ensure team targets are achieved
- 5 – 7 years working experience in accounts payable or external auditing, out of which at least two years in shared service F&A operation
- Candidate with a preference to build a career in SSO operations
- Part/full qualification of CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA/AAT or an equivalent degree
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- A strong team leader who has a positive attitude and ability to motivate, coach and guide a team of staff
- Possessing competencies in client relations, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel
- Hands-on experience in SAP will be an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 17nd July 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.