- Recognize the business and legal requirements and bridge both aspects to provide an effective contract management system
- Monitor the root causes for the exceptional activities and perform a detailed reporting along with regional team and channel planning team
- Identify extended parameter which causing the exceptional incidents and provide such to build into additional parameters.
- Recommend rectification methodologies/penalty schemes with respect of fraudulent activities.
- Should work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants
- Periodic auditing of house-keeping level of the system to validate field level operation being correctly mapped to channel partner, retailer system or sales hierarchy.
- Responsible in development of governance policies to sales and support units, SOP enhancement/development in line with company policies and procedures.
- SPOC of Business Continuity Management Unit Sales & CPC, responsible of maintaining risk register, liaise with Group Risk and compliance unit in engaging and implementation of policies, procedures, engaging Sales and support unit in standardizing and operationalizing of the same.
- Possess a Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Statistics
- Fully Qualified in CIMA
- Sound knowledge in analytical skills
- Creative thinking and campaign execution skills
- 5-6 years of experience in the relevant field
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/03/2022