- Analyze & present the management accounts information to management for effective decision making and improvement of internal processes of organization.
- Preparation of timely and accurate Management Accounts.
- Prepare and maintain company Balance Sheet schedules on monthly basis.
- Monitor and collect Account Receivables.
- Manage Account Payables ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Focus and act on variance analysis to obtain maximum financial benefits.
- Preparation of organizations financial statements.
- Make all statutory payments on time ensuring compliance.
- Ensure that the internal process and controls are effectively implemented.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Masters approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline.
- Full or part qualification in either CA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Thorough knowledge on accounting standards.
- Basic Knowledge on MS office packages and other accounting packages.
- Knowledge on SAP ERP would be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 2022.07.22