Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Senior Associate – BPO Operations
With the expansion of this fast growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has knowledge in UK tax regulations and analytical ability to compile tax statements for our personal tax clients.
- Ability to compute tax liabilities of the clients based on HMRC guidelines and regulations
- Assisting personal clients with their tax returns
- Ability to grasp knowledge of clients’ nature of income in a short time span and the applicability of tax regulations for their profiles
- Delivering the tax computations on agreed Service Levels
- Drafting of correspondence to the client regarding their tax files
- Passed Finalist of ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum two or three years of experience in External Audit / Corporate Finance (Previous experience in the BPM industry having served UK clients or related work experience in UK would be beneficial)
- An individual who has combination skill set of accounting and UK tax would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Able to work in a team environment
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and have the ability to work for the UK calendar, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 14th July 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2022.07.14