- Responsible for planning relevant sales channels, to drive the business objectives for all products and Sales channels.
- Undertake the responsibility in setting targets and coordinating with the relevant Channel & regionals sales managers and aligning them with the company’s objectives.
- Responsible for structural channel developments/transformations to enable achievement of business objectives & support strategic aims.
- Ensure to respond to market changes through sales planning for the available channels inorder achieve company strategic objectives as formulated under company business plans.
- Countering competitor activities/initiatives to maintain market leadership and growth momentum
- Planning & implementing channel GTM campaigns for new products
- Analyzing of market & district potential for all products, analyzing and maintenance of historical data/performance by gathering of market intelligence required for target setting.
- Coordinate effectively with stakeholders such as corporate planning, Business Units & senior management for annual sales channel targets for relevant products.
- Develop regional/district target setting mechanisms by incorporating bottom-up and top down approach.
- Responsible for target setting for all products & all channels in the sales hierarchy and for sales promotions by aligning it with the promo business objective
- Continuous engagement with regional sales team for tracking performance issue resolution and providing guidance on sales performance.
- Possess a BSc. Degree in Economics/ Finance/Statistics/Marketing or equivalent
- Qualified in CIMA would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in analytical skills
- Sound knowledge in Advanced Excel & Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative thinking and campaign execution skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/03/2022