Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Lead Associate – BPO Operations
With the expansion of this fast growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has in depth knowledge of the accounting and analytical ability to compile financial statements for our clients in Australia.
- Setting up of new clients on Xero Accounting platform and supporting data migration
- Performing accounting functions such as processing of sales invoices, supplier invoices, payroll and bank reconciliations for assigned clients in MYOB/Xero
- Preparation of BAS’s and reconciliation of BAS
- Compiling of financial statements including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement on agreed Service Levels
- Analyzing the transactions and generating respective management information reports
- Review book keeper’s work and ability to technically guide the book keeping team
- Corresponding with clients regarding requirements and queries
- Building great working relationships with the on-shore team
- Liaising directly with the on shore finance team including senior stakeholders
- Passed Finalist of CIMA or ACCA
- One / two years of working experience in the BPM industry. Having served Australian clients or related work experience in Australia would be beneficial
- Knowledge in accounting software XERO*, MYOB* will be a definite advantage
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Able to work in a team environment
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 11th April 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Business Solutions | Closing Date: 04/11/2022