Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics, and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, and freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services, and other travel-related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality, and service, to provide hassle-free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE FINANCE
- Prepare invoices by obtaining job details timely following the guidelines given in the rate sheets in order to ensure charges are invoiced to the customer accurately.
- Arranging payment vouchers and facilitating supplier payments on time.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts by preparing journals and allocating POs /payments in order to assist the management on the company’s performance.
- Prepare and submit monthly SVAT forms to the Department of Inland Revenue in a timely manner & ensure compliance with statutory requirements by collecting the SVAT credit vouchers & do the return amendments if required.
- Physically check the Fixed Assets on a quarterly basis to verify the assets are in order by updating/labeling all details to have control over fixed assets and safeguard the same thereby assuring optimum efficiency of fixed assets.
- Carry out physical stock verifications monthly and annually respectively by coordinating with the store’s assistance and maintenance department in order to ensure the accuracy of the valuations.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting or related field
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes and a ‘Distinction’ pass for Mathematics and English at the GCE O/L examination
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- 2 stages of CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA
- Fair knowledge of ERP/SAP systems and Microsoft office package
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Closing Date: 2022.06.28