- Carry out Corporate planning and Governance for Hayleys Advantis Group and subsidiaries.
- Assist in Development of SBU strategy and execution of projects required for the growth of the organization.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies by carrying out analysis and evaluation of potential new projects.
- Ensure successful networking amongst internal and external partners are carried out.
- Identify business opportunities and threats through continuous monitoring and scanning of the business environment.
- Initiation and execution of selected new business ventures of the group including mergers and acquisitions.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification approved by UGC.
- Qualification in CIMA or CFA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate planning or a similar field.
- Previous exposure in shipping and logistics field, market will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Advanced knowledge in MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, click here to apply.
Closing Date: 2022.07.06