Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
- Negotiate with suppliers to onboard them to the vendor portal.
- Sharing product SOPs with vendors.
- Coordinate with the relevant teams to solve vendor’s queries on the vendor portal.
- Coordinate and execute floor activations across Keells outlets.
- Handle additional ordering for floor activations.
- Trigger outlet specific discounting schemes.
- Coordinate point of sales material and artwork.
- Assist to add new outlet layouts to relevant databases.
- Handle outlet communications regarding point of sales material implementations.
- Calculation and analysis of supplier performances
- Should be Full/ Part qualified in CIMA/ ACCA or an Undergraduate in Business Management.
- A team player, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages are preferred.
Closing Date: 2022.08.17