- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly /annual statutory financial reports.
- Overlook the accounts receivable and payable functions by coordinating with overseas stakeholders.
- Assisting with VAT-related activities and other designated taxes.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations.
- Coordinating with banks to provide efficient treasury management for the group.
- Provision of company and group management reporting and other ad-hoc reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with the business unit on all activities for a smooth operation.
- Assist on both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role as and when requested by the management
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including English.
- A ‘Distinction’ pass for Mathematics at the GCE O/L examination.
- Passed Finalist in CIMA/ACA/ACCA/CMA
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in the accounting field
- Good communication skills in English
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS office packages.
Closing Date: 06/15/2022