- Implement and improve the credit and collection processes in Kingsbury PLC.
- Overseas the Debtors Ledger function which ensures raising invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all data inputting to the system are done accurately
- To investigate customer’s credit worthiness by research through various available sources and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management
- Maintaining a complete credit file for each accounting containing all documentation related to the credit research and approvals
- Systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customers
- Reviewing, confirming and authorizing all commissions to local travel agents as well as commission for foreign travel agents for booking made online
- Motivation, coaching and setting targets for the credit team, usually collection targets, debtor day reduction targets, Error free billing targets, unallocated cash reduction targets and on-going desk side coaching to get the best results
- Reporting to Director Finance on age and profile of debt, potential risks of bad debt, overtrading accounts, areas of suggested training and general customer service observations
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of CC accounts and that all commission entries have been passed accordingly
- Handling of all Credit related queries and investigating disputed charges and to follow up on such issues raised by customers
Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity in a star class Hotel.
- Qualified in AAT / CIMA
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Possess a dynamic attitude and an outgoing personality
- Should consider attention to detail in order to ensure high degree of accuracy at all levels
- Should possess a great deal of common sense and intelligence.
- Should possess a good attitude whilst been proactive and reliable
Should you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Closing Date: 10th July 2022.