Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Associate – External Audit (BPO Operations)
With the expansion of this fast-growing Company, opportunities exist for the above position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has knowledge in conducting external audits and analytical ability to provide commentary on financial statements for our clients. Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to directly engage with our foreign partners independently. The selected candidate should be able to work directly with senior stakeholders.
- Conducting external audits for overseas clientele using latest technological platforms.
- Advising the clients on the applicability of IFRS/ IAS standards that impacts the respective business.
- Identifying any risks on the financial statements and procedures and advising clients on risk management procedures.
- Corresponding with clients regarding audit schedules, requirements and queries.
- Building great working relationships with the on-shore team.
- Delivering the audits on agreed Service Levels.
- Passed Finalist of ACCA, CA or CIMA
- Minimum two to three years of external audit experience is a must (Previous experience in the BPM industry having served UK clients or related work experience in UK would be beneficial)
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and IAS framework.
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Able to work in a team environment
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and have the ability to work UK calendar, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 31st July 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2022.07.31