John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the adherence to group and company policies, whilst handling the daily functions of operations staff.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- The preparation of Annual Plans & Reforecast
- Optimizing and managing the company working capital and foreign currency exposures
- Finalizing monthly accounts within the stipulated timelines
- Independently liaising with the IRD, banks, insurance companies and other external parties on official issues
- Ensuring timely submission of tax returns and payments i.e., WHT, IT, VAT and ESC
- Independently finalizing the year end audit and the preparation of year end accounts
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ICASL, with 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Experience handling audits, experience with a firm of Chartered Accountants would be an added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial principles
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office and SAP
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)