- Preparing the profit statement and cash flow forecast of the project at the pre and post contract stages
- Monitoring the project costing and ensure the cost is incurred as planned/budgeted & prepare project cost reports and highlight the cost escalations to the management
- Monitor and control expenses, including overheads of projects and enhance or protect the GP margin
- Review the financial accuracy of the invoices raised based on IPC and monitor the invoice settlement by the project clients and take appropriate actions
- Validate the CAPEX requirements of the projects & evaluate the Percentage of Completion (POC) of the projects
- Study the status of all projects on hand/awarded and advise the management on the overall status of profitability and cash flow
- Involve in the annual business plan/budget preparation & make appropriate presentations at the management meetings
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or fully qualification in CA / ACCA / CIMA
- A minimum of 03 years work experience in construction Industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and knowledge of an ERP system preferably SAP
- Good communication skills in both Sinhala and English
- Ability to work independently under pressure with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.