Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Preparation and presenting monthly and annual financial accounts to provide accurate reports to the management.
- Preparing journals, allocating POs /payments, and posting to the ledger in order to generate accurate financial statements.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and maintaining accurate records to provide reliable balance sheet schedules quarterly
- Carry out monthly invoicing for sites and reconcile with VAT schedules to comply with IRD regulations.
- Monitoring daily cash flow position of the sites and report the status weekly to the management and plan any additional fund requirements by getting the necessary information
- Physically check the Fixed Assets/stocks randomly to verify them in order by updating/labeling all details to have control over fixed assets.
- Arranging reviewing insurance and making sure to have adequate insurance policies.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting and preferably with construction operation
- Completion of part qualification (final levels) of CIMA/ ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Fair knowledge in SAP/ERP systems and Microsoft office package
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with an “A” or “B” pass for English and “A” pass for Maths
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Closing Date: 2022.06.28